Who We Are?
We Know Work Injuries, From Start to Finish.
California Law Associates is run by Attorney Mr. Shehzad Ahmad for over the last 25 years. He has been taking on Workers Compensation and Personal Injury cases in Southern California for nearly two decades and knows what it takes to advocate for his clients relentlessly. He has worked on hundreds of cases and knows the California Workers Compensation process inside and out. If you are seeking competent representation for your work injury claim look no further. Mr.Ahmad’s associate, Dennis P. Gauhan, has been practicing law since 1974 and with both of them combining over 50 years of law expertise. Mr. Gauhan serves as personal injury counsel on litigated claims and his work ranges from defending victims of everything from dog bites to car accidents , construction site accidents, slip and falls and makes sure they are handled expertly and aggressively.
Lead Attorney at California Law Associates, Mr. Shehzad Ahmad has been practicing work injuries for over 25 years.
Shehzad Ahmad has been practicing personal injury and workers compensation since 1995 and brings extensive knowledge to his work. With additional experience in Business Management he knows the workers comp process from every angle. This allows Mr.Ahmad to ensure that his clients’ cases are as complete and water tight as possible , whether they are settled out of court or end up going to trial.
Mr. Ahmad hand picks each case and devotes a great deal of time and resources to every clients’ situation. He understands the emotional and financial burdens of work related injuries on injured workers and their families and works hard to pursue the best possible outcome.
- Pacific Coast University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- California State University of Long Beach – Bachelor of Science
- California State Bar
- United States District Court,
- Orange County Bar Association
At California Law Associates, we offer a free consultation and the promise that every conversation is confidential. If you have suffered an injury on the job we know that speaking with your boss can be difficult but we can make that process less stressful for you with our kind and knowledgeable staff to assist you at every step.
We speak Spanish, and take pride in the hard work we do for all our clients. We also speak Arabic, Urdu, Hindi and have Vietnamese, Chinese, Filipino, Korean, and Japanese translators available for you.
Benefits We Can Help You Obtain
- Doctors’ Visits
- Prescription Medication
- Pain Therapy
- Medical Devices such as CPAP Machines
- Wheel Chairs
- Counseling and more.
- Job Retraining Programs
- Vocational Tuition Programs
- Chiropractic Services such as Massage and Adjustments
- Temporary total disability is one that prevents you from working at all, but only for a limited amount of time.
- Temporary partial disability is one that prevents you from doing some of the duties of your job for a limited amount of time.
- Permanent total disability is one that prevents you from ever returning to work.
- Permanent partial disability occurs when the damage is permanent, but it only partially impairs your ability to work.
- Workers Compensation also provides death benefits to the families of workers who have had severe accidents on the job that resulted in death.